IMET SIRIO 370 Heavy duty manual vertical saw
Heavy duty manual vertical saw, mitre cutting from 0° to 45° right and from 0° to 60° left. Recommended for general workshop and production sawing applications.
- Suited to cut high-resistance steel, the version with electronic Inverter widens the cutting possibilities, from stainless steel to brass and copper.
- Primary transmission with pulleys and cogged belt, final reduction in oil with bronze crown gear. Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping, anti-burr adjustable device.
- Easy stops at 0° and 45° left, adjustable length stop.
- Blade spindle with 40 mm diameter. Blade-cleaning nylon brush.
- Floor stand with removable chip collector and coolant tank; coolant electro-pump.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 120 mm., square till 100 mm., rectangular till 180×100 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||-45 / 90 / 30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||120 / 100 / 180 x 100|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5 / 2.2 or 3 ESC|
|Blade speed||RPM||15/30 or 15 ÷ 70 ESC|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||40|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||810 x 1020 x 1850|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||925|
|Type of functioning||manual|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels|