IMET SIRIO 315 SH Heavy duty semiautomatic vertical saw
Heavy duty semiautomatic vertical saw; mitre cutting from 0° to 45° right and from 0° to 60° left.
- Suited to cut high-resistance steel. Blade spindle with 40 mm diameter.
- Semiautomatic version with electro-pneumatic functioning, hydraulic control of the down-feed speed of the head and pneumatic vice. Cutting cycles with adjustable feed speed during cut and fast return.
- Easy regulation of cut start/stop positions by 2 microswitch.
- Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping, anti-burr adjustable device.
- Gears with oil, endless screw and bronze crown gear. Easy stops at 0° and 45° left, adjustable length stop.
Floor stand with removable chip collector and coolant tank; coolant electro-pump.
Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 108 mm., square till 93 mm., rectangular till 150 x 90 mm.
|SIRIO 315 SH|
|Area angular cut||°||-45 / 90 / 30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||108 / 93 / 150 x 90|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5 / 1.8|
|Blade speed||RPM||17/33 or 33/66|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||40|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||800 x 900 x 1950|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||925|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic pneumatic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels|